Adult Summer Reading
Adult Summer Reading 2021 begins Tuesday, June 22, and ends Thursday, September 2.
April 23, 2021
Sign up below to participate online. Paper forms are also available.
Read a book.
Any book counts, but reading books from the Reading Challenges can earn you special prizes.
Add your book.
Submit your book—and pick a virtual raffle basket—using the form below.
- Each completed book earns you 1 virtual raffle ticket.
- Choose carefully! After submitting a book, you cannot move your virtual raffle ticket to a new basket.
- What counts for Adult Summer Reading?
- Yes: books, ebooks, audiobooks, graphic novels
- No: magazines, movies, books written for children (picture books, board books, etc.)
- Summer Reading books must be read during summer! Please only include books that you started reading on or after the first day of summer, June 20.
- Earn special prizes by completing reading list challenges.
- Yes, you can complete a challenge more than once by reading multiple books.
- Yes, you can complete a challenge by reading any book that fulfills the challenge—even if it is not on the challenge book list.