13th Annual Gingerbread House Contest
Saturday, December 10 – Thursday, December 29, 2022
Celebrate the season with delicious decorations!
December 10, 2022
Events > 13th Annual Gingerbread House Contest
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED.
Congrats to our winners!
Doesn’t fit in your budget?
The Library has a limited number of gingerbread house kits available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please register online to reserve a kit. Kits will be distributed beginning Wednesday, December 7.
|First day to drop off your gingerbread||Saturday, December 10|
|Last day to drop off your gingerbread||Friday, December 16|
|First day to vote||Saturday, December 17|
|Last day to vote||Wednesday, December 21|
|Winner announced||Thursday, December 22|
|Last day to see/pick up gingerbread||Thursday, December 29|
- Gingerbread: adults, teens, groups, businesses, clubs, etc.
- Children’s Gingerbread: individuals or groups age 10 and younger.
- Gingerbread houses must be constructed primarily of edible materials and icing
- Bases for the projects must not exceed 24 inches by 24 inches.
- YES! You can use store-bought gingerbread kits.
- No electricity may be used.
Entries must have a card attached to the bottom that includes the following information:
- Category ( gingerbread / children’s gingerbread )
- Names of all contestant
- Phone number
- Email address
Want your gingerbread house back?
You must pick up any items before the end of the day on Thursday, December 29. Anything left behind will be donated or discarded.
The Library is closed for the Christmas weekend. The Library will be closed immediately after the contest ends, December 23-26. If you prefer to pick up your house before then, please make arrangements to pick up your house the evening of Thursday, December 22.