Look & Book It
As of October 8—come on in! No appointment necessary.
Masks must be worn while inside the library building. Please keep your visit under an hour.
No appointment necessary!
Our browsing by appointment service began August 12 and ended October 8. You can now browse the shelves without an appointment.
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 2. Mask must cover your mouth and nose. If you cannot or do not want to wear a mask, you may take advantage of our curbside pickup service.
- Please stay out of the computer area unless you have an appointment to use the computers.
- Be mindful of social distancing in the stacks. One person per aisle, please!
- If you pick up or touch a book, but do not want to borrow it, please do not put it back on the shelf.
- Adult/teen area: place returns in a purple basket.
- Children’s area: place returns on the orange cart.