Look & Book It
While the library building is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering 20-minute appointments to browse the shelves and find books.
Make sure to call ahead. This service may be changed or put on pause depending on circumstances.
Look & Book It is a go!
Our browsing by appointment service began August 12 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
When you arrive, you will have 20 minutes to browse the shelves, find your books (or other items), and check out.
The Fine Print
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 2. Mask must cover your mouth and nose. If you cannot or do not want to wear a mask, you may take advantage of our curbside pickup service.
- Please stay out of the computer area unless you have an appointment to use the computers.
- Be mindful of social distancing in the stacks. One person per aisle, please!
- You have a 20-minute time limit, which includes checking out your books.
- If you pick up or touch a book, but do not want to borrow it, please do not put it back on the shelf.
- Adult/teen area: place returns in a purple basket.
- Children’s area: place returns on the orange cart.
- Appointments are required in order to limit the number of people browsing at one time.
- Adult/teen area: browsing is limited to three individuals in every 20-minute time slot; time slots may overlap for a maximum of 6 people at a time.
- Children’s area: browsing is limited to one family in every 20-minute time slot, with no overlap.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.