Saturdays are back! Plus, the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit, masks in the library, and a short summer reading update.
June 1, 2021
Saturdays are back!
We’re excited to announce that we will be open on Saturdays again, starting June 5!
Get help paying for your internet.
The FCC has launched a temporary program to help families and households struggling to afford Internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Emergency Broadband Benefit provides a discount of up to $50 per month toward broadband service for eligible households, as well as a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers.
Masks in the library.
Though state mask mandates have been updated as of May 19, we ask that all patrons, even those who have been vaccinated, continue to wear masks inside the library building. This decision is out of consideration for children visiting the library. Children under 12 cannot currently be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- All unvaccinated visitors must wear masks inside the library.
- All visitors to the Children’s department must wear masks.
Summer reading, coming soon.
The library will once again be holding summer reading programs for children, teens, and adults! All of our programs will start on June 22. As we get closer, we’ll send out a special update with more information. Stay tuned!
- Weekday hours are 10am–8pm, 5pm on Fridays.
- Saturday Hours are 10am–4pm.
- Senior hours are Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am–10am.
- Book drop is now open weekdays, Monday 7am–Friday 6pm.
- Curbside pickup is still available!
Check out the Events Page to see upcoming events!