Due to the COVID-19 shutdown, we are now offering curbside pickup for everyone to use.
Curbside pickup is a go!
Our modified curbside pickup service began June 1st in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re happy to report that the service is running smoothly!
When your items are available, we will notify you and schedule a pickup time.
You must schedule a pickup time in order to get your books.
The Fine Print
- Pickups will be limited to one bag per day.
- The library will provide a plastic bag which will hold up to the equivalent of 10 children’s picture books, 5-6 adult hardcovers, or 12-15 DVD’s. Feel free to mix and match.
- All items being returned to the library must be placed inside the book drop.
- Until interlibrary loan services resume, we will only be able to fill holds on Berlin-Peck Memorial Library items.
- Until interlibrary loan services resume, we cannot send books to other libraries for pickup.
- All materials are holdable except Mobile Hotspots, Cake Pans, Children’s Backpacks, and Launch Pads.