Want to help your community, but don’t know how? Volunteer @ the Library!
Volunteering at the library is a great way to get experience that looks good on a college application or resume! If your school or club requires community service hours, volunteering at the Library could help you meet your goals. It’s also a great way to help your community, meet people, and have input into our Teen collections and programs! We are currently accepting applications for the school year (Fall/Winter 2021/2022).
What do volunteers do at the Library?
- Help staff with special events and programs
- Assist staff with special projects
- Tidy library areas
- Help pull holds
What you need to know
- To volunteer, you must be in grades 6-12.
- You need to be dependable and show up for your shifts. Make sure you have a ride worked out!
- Ask your parent or guardian for permission
Fill out the form below (make sure to hit SUBMIT) and we’ll contact you at the email you provide with information about how to sign up for volunteer shifts. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at (860) 828-7127.