Want to help your community, but don’t know how? Volunteer @ the Library!
Opportunities will be available soon!
You’ll meet other teens and assist staff with important tasks. It’s a fun way to get experience that looks good on a college application or resume! If your school or club requires community service hours, volunteering at the Library could help you meet your goals.
What do volunteers do at the Library?
- Help staff with special events and programs
- Prepare crafts, cut paper, and organize items
- Tidy library areas
- Help pull holds
What you need to know
- To volunteer, you must be in grades 6-12.
- You need to be dependable and show up for your shifts. Make sure you have a ride worked out!
- Ask your parent or guardian for permission