Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group Online
Monday, January 18
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED.
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
Meets on the third Mondays of every month.
Facilitated by Patty O’Brian, CDP, dementia specialist, Hartford HealthCare Center for Healthy Aging.
Sponsored by Hartford HealthCare Center for Healthy Aging and Alzheimer’s Association.
We will meet online with a video chat using Zoom. If you have never used Zoom before, it is very simple and user friendly. We recommend installing Zoom on whichever device you will use (computer, smartphone, tablet) before the program starts. When you click the invite link, you will be prompted to open or install Zoom.