COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Thursday, October 21 — 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
No documents? No insurance? No worries! Everyone is welcome at our free, safe clinic. Boosters available for those who are eligible.
October 21, 2021
Events > COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Thursday, October 21
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED.
Vaccines save lives! Visit the library’s large meeting room to get your COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccines are free
- You do not need an appointment
- You do not need insurance
- You do not need to be a U.S. citizen
- No paperwork is needed, we will ask you to confirm your ID only so we can provide safe care
This clinic is offering the following vaccines:
- Pfizer (ages 12+)
- Moderna (ages 18+)
Vaccines will be administered by Hartford HealthCare. Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Boosters will be available for those who are eligible.
Visit the CDC website to check if you’re eligible.
We do not require patients to present proof of eligibility; however, they will be asked to sign an attestation stating that they meet eligibility guidelines (booster or immunocompromised 3rd dose). If you have been vaccinated already, please bring your vaccination cards to the clinic so our team can document any historical vaccines administered.
For those receiving boosters, please present your vaccination card with record of receiving doses 1 & 2, vaccine administration date and lot number. If you’ve lost your vaccine card, you can replace it through HHC MyChart Plus; log in to your VAMS account; or call (860) 509-7929.
This clinic will have both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines on hand. Information on vaccine booster qualifications and requirements seem to change rapidly these days. People are encouraged to check with their medical practitioners to discuss whether they are advised or qualified to get a booster. Additionally, our vaccine clinic will have Hartford Healthcare representatives on hand with intake questionnaires to assist them in vetting people as they arrive.
- Ages 65+
- Ages 18+ with underlying medical conditions
- People who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting (health care workers, teachers and day care staff, grocery workers, those in homeless shelters or prisons, etc.)
- 6 months since completion of primary (two-dose) vaccine series
Third Dose for Immunocompromised Individuals
- CDC Guidance for Immunocompromised individuals
- Ages 18+ (Moderna)
- Ages 12+ (Pfizer)
- 28 days since completion of primary (two-dose) vaccine series
Two Vaccine Clinic Dates
- Thursday, October 21 — 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, November 11 — 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
The last patient will be seen 15 minutes prior to close of clinic to allow proper break-down times.
Minors must have guardian present.
Consent and Authorization Form
Want to get the paperwork out of the way first? Print and sign this 2-page Consent and Authorization Form. Copies of this form will also be available at the Vaccine Clinic.