Library Board policy as of February 13, 2002. Revised December 13, 2006; December 12, 2007
- If a patron desires material that is not part of the Berlin-Peck collection, the staff will attempt to obtain items through interlibrary loan.
- A patron is limited to three requests, for interlibrary loans or hold/reserves per day.
- Patrons will pay any fees for an interlibrary loan including fax copies of magazine articles, assessed by the lending library. Payment is due when the item is picked-up. The item will not be ordered until the patron is notified of the fee. The patron is responsible for any fees incurred even when the item is not picked-up.
- There is no fee for holds/reserves on Berlin-Peck Library items.
- There are no reserves for adult fast-track books, e-books, games, museum passes and DVDs (first 3 months).
Visit Loans & Fees to learn more about holds/reserves and interlibrary loans.