Library Board policy as of November 8, 2000; Revised May 13, 2015.
Scheduling and Staffing Policy
- There will be a least three (3) paid library employees in the Library when it is open to the public.
- There will be a staff meeting held during the second week of every month. Minutes of the staff meeting should be given to the Library Board chairman.
- All professional staff shall work one (1) evening per week. The Library Director works from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the first two Wednesdays of each month for Board meetings and attends all other evening meetings after her/his normal work day.
- For safety reasons, employees should not exit the Library alone at closing.
Staff Borrowing Policy
- All staff members, like all library patrons, are expected to charge out all library materials through the computer, return library materials promptly, and pay for any lost materials.