Quaranzine: Sharing Our Stories
The Library is accepting submissions for “Quaranzine: Sharing Our Stories,” a collection of creative works that share and document how our community is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone is invited to submit their work, from age zero to eleventy-one! Content should be appropriate for a wide audience.
The Quaranzine is on hold while we get ready for curbside pickup and wait for more works to be submitted! Please enjoy issues 1-3, and keep sending in your works and photos!
What is Quaranzine?
“Quaranzine: Sharing Our Stories” will be a small online publication available through the library’s website, showcasing art and writing from the Berlin community. Content will also be added to the library’s digital local history collection for posterity.
Submissions may include (but are not limited to!)
Rules and guidelines
- All ages are welcome.
- Works created by children under 18 must be submitted by their a parent or guardian.
- You do not need to be a Berlin resident to participate.
- All content must be original and previously unpublished.
- Submitting work does not guarantee publication.
- Submissions will be reviewed by Berlin-Peck Memorial Library staff. We are unable to provide feedback on submissions that are not accepted.
- By submitting your work, you grant the Berlin-Peck Memorial Library the right to publish that work in Quaranzine. Ownership rights of the original work remain with the creator.
- Selecting “hide my name in the Quaranzine” means your name will not appear in the Quaranzine publication. For copyright purposes, your name will still be visible in the library’s digital local history collection.
Submit your work
Submit your work using this form. If you have any questions, or if you have trouble using the form, please email email@example.com.