12th Annual Gingerbread House Contest
Saturday, December 11 – Wednesday, December 22
Celebrate the season with delicious decorations!
December 11, 2021
Saturday, December 11
to Wednesday, December 22
The Library is celebrating the season with our annual Gingerbread House Contest!
The contest will once again take place in person. Visit the library to see all the beautiful gingerbread creations and cast your vote. Voting will also be open online.
Winners will receive a gift card to Praline’s Ice Cream.
Sponsored by Friends of the Berlin-Peck Memorial Library.
Drop off your creation between Saturday, December 11, and Wednesday, December 15.
Voting (online and in-person) will take place between Thursday, December 16, and Monday, December 20. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 21.
Gingerbread creations will remain on display until Wednesday, December 22. All items must be picked up before the end of of the day. Anything left behind will be donated or discarded.
|Drop Off||Saturday, December 11 – Wednesday, December 15|
|Voting||Thursday, December 16 – Monday, December 20|
|Winner Announced||Tuesday, December 21|
|Last Day||Wednesday, December 22|
- Gingerbread: individuals, groups, businesses, clubs, etc.
- Children’s Gingerbread: individuals or groups age 10 and younger.
- Creations must be constructed primarily of edible materials and icing
- Bases for the projects must not exceed 24” by 24”
- Gingerbread kits may be used
- No electricity may be used
Entries must have a card attached to the underside of the base that includes the following information:
- Category (“Gingerbread” or “Children’s Gingerbread”)
- All contestant name(s)
- Phone number
- Email address